Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Q Boomerville

This is a site I like to see...our rig right next to our last rig, our beloved Bounder. That means we're camping with our good friends Dean and Judy.

Reflections in Luke's RV - great time of day for a photo.

A trek across the desert one Friday took us to Bouse for a great all-you-can-eat fish fry.

A first for me RVing - I met another member of PEO, my women's organization. Small world, Beth happens to know my sister Jeri in IL who is in her mother's chapter in IL!
I taught necklace making with yarns one day. Each made a $5 donation to CARE, the RVer's assisted living facility in TX that we all support. Over the course of Boomerville's life this year, I think the group raised over $2,500 for CARE from things like pancake breakfasts, a magic show and auctions.


Me and my girlfriends - Beth, Judy, Dee and Jan. They make GREAT neighbors!






An Escapee tradition is a skit put on by newcomers to Boomerville, written and joyfully produced by Deb and Mark. We all had little parts to play, costumes to design, had a ball doing it and ended up with a crazy little ditty running through our heads for days.


I played the part of an Opera singer and Gregg the part of a TSA Agent. He loved getting to grope me and prod me in public...










No comments:

Post a Comment