Saturday, February 12, 2011

February = Friends & Family


We're enjoying running around Phoenix area visiting friends and family, in preparation for a March departure on another long RV trip.
.
This is Eva-Who-Loves-Marinara-Sauce, daughter of our friends Alex and Theresa. Cute, huh?
.
My cousin Bill - always a kick to visit him and hear his stories.






My kids, Sarah and Andy, joined me on a jaunt to Deming, NM to visit my sister Betty. Betty took us to a really great rock shop and bought us all beautiful polished geodes. This was my solo RV trip, leaving Gregg with his brother in AZ. 3 days, 700 miles, no problems. Andy drove 80 miles of the freeway. We let Sarah sit in the driver's seat for pictures only!







.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

New Escapee Boomer friends Laurie and Odel that we met in Quartzsite are spending some time in Phoenix and came out for a look and a hike at our favorite park here, McDowell Mountain Regional.



Gregg and I gathered together 22 of the advisors and staff from our former days as financial advisors for a Happy Hour. Great to see faces from the past and to relive some of our fun times.










Two of my former leaders, Scott and Mike. Both were highly inspiring and changed my life. Hey, if they hadn't kept me sane while starting my business in the '90's, I wouldn't have met Gregg and wouldn't be here in McDowell Mountain Park today in our little home on wheels!



Out for lunch with Gregg's former clients and now good friends, Roy and Audrey.












Great dinner and night out at Lee and Bob's with Judy and Gary. Lee & Bob RV with us sometimes and we can't wait for them to retire and get out here with us more often!

1 comment: