Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines

Gregg & I have been so busy running around and seeing friends that we didn't even get to see each other on Valentine's Day - me in Prescott and he in Fountain Hills. But we are OK with that - we get a LOT of togetherness all year long in our 300 sq ft!



Had a wonderful dinner prepared by Linda and Norm Smith in Prescott.


I had an overnight in Pine with Betsy and Shirley, best friends from high school. We get along so well....



I got to do the Phoenix Willo District Home Tour with friend Cathy and she color coordinated so well in this back yard, I just had to get the picture!

We met new RV friends Laurie and Odel at Q in January and they e-introduced us to Alex and Ellen who are in an RV park near us here in Fountain Hills. Very fun to meet them and we hope to stay in touch and make our paths cross again. The RV family is growing and we are loving it...




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Managed to get some girlfriend lunches in with friends Sherri and Lynn. Wish I'd thought to take pictures!
Just finished our 2010 photo book which always makes me want to do better at making sure we get pictures of everyone we see...
Here's a link to our 2010 book:

1 comment:

  1. Great album, Sally and Gregg...I hope your 2011 adventures are even more fun than 2010!

    ReplyDelete