Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Parties in Prescott

PEO formal party for fundraising.  Girlfriend Cheryl headed it up and we were VERY successful with the fundraising in addition to having a GREAT time at the Smiths house.
There is no lack of social life in Prescott!  When we are there, we are busy ALL the time.  Sometimes I think we travel a lot just to get life to slow down a bit.

Linda and Bob Smith throw the BEST parties!

My Prescott girlfriends take me to lunch for my birthday and try out the bathing caps that I'm taking to NJ for my high school girlfriends...Sandy, Martha, Marty, Me and Sheila.

Martha made me a fabulous birthday cake!

Happy Hour Party at Sheila and Paul's - Sheila, Martha, Marty, Me, Lynn and Sandy 

Mike, Paul, Bob, Domenic and Bob

Linda, Sandy, Sheila, Gregg, Mary and Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment